Talbot Grab Hire Ireland
Grab Hire from as little as €220 a load
Experienced, Reliable & Professional Service
- Builders & Landscapers
- Paving & Driveway contractors
- Homeowners & DIY enthusiasts!
Request A Callback
Just leave your name and number and one of our team will get back to you
We Accept Visa & MasterCard
Grab Hire – Kildare, Dublin and Ireland
We provide Grab hire to Builders, Landscapers, Paving & Driveway contractors, and Homeowners and DIY enthusiasts!
Prices starting from €220 per load
We are a fully licensed haulage contractor, specialising in grab hire, plant hire, site clearance, low loader transportation of plant and machinery.
We are a family run business operating from our base in Kill, County Kildare.
Whether you need to arrange haulage of your own machinery or hire plant machinery from us, we at Talbot Plant Hire have the tools for the job.
Grab Hire Services
While Skip hire has been the traditional route for removal of waste from most locations, Grab Hire is a much more efficient, flexible and cost effective alternative for the following reasons;
- No loading into high sided skips (Grab loads material direct from stockpile)
- Delivery of aggregates (stone / sand etc) can be delivered and waste removed in 1 site visit.
- No waiting for skip delivery or collections
- Projects can be excavated, spoil removed and stoned or concreted up in 1 day if planned correctly.
- 1 grab load is equal to 3 standard skips
We have used Talbot for grab trucks for the past year and have found the service to be as good as it gets. Have no hesitance in recommending this company.
When you need us, we’re there.
How It Works.
#1 – Locate a suitable collection point. If unsure, please feel free to call us to discuss.
#2 – Calculate approx time required to move a full load of waste material to the collection point. (A full load is approximately 3 standard builder’s skips or 240 wheel barrows or 20 1-ton dumper loads.
#3 – If required calculate any stone/sand etc and locate a suitable location for storing. This material can be grabbed or tipped into position but bear in mind if being delivered at the same time of waste collection will need to be off loaded first before waste is loaded.
We Can Deliver …
- Crushed stone (804, SR21 etc)
- Clean broken stone (505B 2″ 3″ 4″)
- Ballylusk Stone
- Drainage pebble
- Sand (Mortar, Plastering)
- Top soil
We Can Take Away …
- Clay, soil, earth (muck away)
- Concrete, bricks, blocks
- Trees, bushes, grass (green waste)